Sunday, February 6, 2011

Garner

Garner [verb] (gahr nuhr)
  1. To gather and store
--

Like many of us, I've garnered a long list of favorite online videos. Some I can't unearth for the life of me (i.e. the one that boils down the history of someone's relationships via online activity - hilarious. Can't find it - not so hilarious), but other videos I have had the foresight to bookmark, Like, Favorite, and/or burn the URLs into my neocortex. Here are just a few of my old - and new - favorites to share:




My first foray into Eddie Izzard. While the act itself is to die for, the use of Legos makes the whole thing priceless.


Released just last Wednesday, I've proudly shown Volkswagon's new Passat commercial to far too many people.  [The best part is that I think Vadar is, in fact, a girl - the baby doll bedroom scene is my evidence. Power to the Geek Girls!][UPDATE: So, Darth was played by a boy.  Still, in my imaginary commercial world, this character was a geek-tastic girl.  So there.]


Behold!  The power of editing!   This video still creeps me out.


The penultimate viral video.  All hail OK Go!

What's on your must-see list?

No comments:

Post a Comment